Wow. Six months. I’m a horrid blogger! I can at least say that I’ve had good excuses! In six month’s, I’ve
- Told my old job to bite me when they tried to force me in to Sales… No offense to anyone who works in sales, lets just say I have good reasons for my biases.
- Moved back “home” to the DFW Metroplex. I grabbed my 2 year old and we moved in with my mom while I tried to figure out what to do. I had already started applying for jobs back last December, as I could sense that my old job and I were heading in two different directions
- Found a job! Yay! One month to the day of my last day at old job, I started a new job. I’ve been here for nearly 2 months, and so far it’s been amazing. I feel challenged, rewarded, and I’m learning so much.
- I found a place to rent, and got the girl in to a new day care. I’m feeling slightly stressed as I’ve got a whole new set of bills, but so far I’m cautiously optimistic, and the house and landlord are both amazing.
- I put things in motion with filing. Yep, the Big D is in my future. The X and I continue to oscillate between being nice and evil toward each other. I hope we can find a happy medium for Rea’s sake.
- I haven’t gained weight!! This is huge. I haven’t lost, unfortunately, but the fact that I haven’t gained anything is a wonderful victory, considering the amount of stress I’ve been under.
Right now there’s both cupcakes and a tres leche cake in the breakroom…and I haven’t had any of either. It’s a daily battle right now, as my eating habits have definitely slacked.
But I’m still here, my dear. I aim to become a blogging fool by the end of the year.
And I’m such a poet. 😉